Whether you need machine tool coolant pumps, OEM equipment or large fabricated packages, BlackHawk Pumps & Services is here to supply what you need. BlackHawk has the people and the products to solve your fluid handling concerns.
Our distribution center carries a complete stock of pumps and parts. BlackHawk can fabricate packages to your specifications with electric motors, pneumatic drives, gasoline, natural gas, or diesel engines. As part of BlackHawk Industrial, we have access to thousands suppliers allowing us to customize a package to fit your needs.
BlackHawk Pumps & Services Resource Guide
Download the BlackHawk Pumps & Services Resources Guide and find out how we can help find solutions to your fluid handling issues. BlackHawk is proud to be a distributor for Gorman Rupp, PSG Wilden, Crane Pumps & Systems, Halliburton and many more.
Manufacturer of the BlackHawk Centrifugal Pump
Distributor for Gorman Rupp, PSG Wilden, Crane Pumps & Systems, and many more
Repair & Remanufacturing
Core Exchange Programs Available
Benefits - Let Us
Lower Your Operating Cost
Improve Equipment Reliability & Prevention of Breakdowns
The BlackHawk Centrifugal Pump
BlackHawk offers a premium, pump that is the only one of its kind in the world:
• Standard Sizes 4 x4 x 12, 6 x 5 x 11, and 8 x 6 x 14
• Flow rates from 0 to 3000 GPM
• Discharges heads up to 335 Ft.
• Oil Lubricated Buna-N Lip Seals (mechanical seal or packing available)
• Ceramic-coated shaft sleeve
• Hi-Torque 4340 steel shaft
• 100 BHP frame design (300 HP frame available)
• O-Ring seals (no gaskets)
• Adjustable casing and impeller helps maintain performance longer
• Heat treated ductile iron casing and impeller (ASTM A536, Grade 100-7-03)
• ANSI 150# flanges
• Re-machinable fluid end parts (extends the useful life of the pump up to three times)
• Built-in hydraulic adapter flange (hydraulic motor mount sold separately)
1. Open impeller with expeller vanes reduces stuffing box exposure pressure
2. Both impeller and casing are adjustable, allowing you to maintain maximum performance
3. The shaft's compact stout design holds shaft deflection to .001” at the stuffing box
4. Heavy duty grease lube bearings for maximum service life
5. Hook type shaft sleeve with hard ceramic coat provides long seal life
6. The casing and stuffing box wear surfaces are hardened for abrasion resistance. Proven O-Ring seal helps eliminate leaky, messy gaskets.
7. Reposition the discharge without removing the casing. Just reposition the removable pump feet. Avoids resetting impeller and casing clearances.