BlackHawk Custom Tool Fabrication: Unique Solutions for Unique Needs
Did you know that a customized tool solution can save you time and reduce costs vs. “making do” with a less-than optimal work-around?
It’s true. An investment in the correct tool for a job pays for itself in the time recovered from eliminating extra process steps.
When a metalworking customer requires a custom-designed tool for a particular application, BlackHawk has the answer — ToolFab Cutting Tool Solutions (ToolFab), a division of BlackHawk Industrial. Since 1970 ToolFab has been a world-class designer and manufacturer of specialty cutting tools that deliver profitable efficiency.
ToolFab understands the constraints manufacturers face: tight manufacturing schedules, throughput goals and close-tolerance part requirements. ToolFab cutting tool professionals work with customer engineering departments to craft precise solutions to exacting specifications. Lead times are quick (typically 2-6 weeks) and ToolFab tech support is second to none in the industry.
Custom tool categories include:
- Pocketed or indexable tools
- Carbide-tipped (TCT) or brazed tools
- Special thread mills
- Gang set/Large radius blended mill cutters
- Modified standards
- Solid carbide round tools
- Special cartridges
- Special inserts — Special TCT or HSS serrated blades
ToolFab also offers a vast assortment of Stock Standard products for boring, threading, milling, reaming and roughing/finishing operations with CNC machines, including:
- McCrosky adjustable reamers (HSS & TCT), reamer blades, Nobursink tools, and Wizard quick change chucks, collets & tap drivers.
- Schmarje solid carbide & carbide-tipped thread mills in inch and metric sizes.
- Indexable tools such as boring bars, port tools, coolant-through milling adapters, ISO standard cartridges, mold tools.
- Tool refurbishing services
Call BlackHawk today, toll-free at 855-610-1001 to learn more about ToolFab, or visit our website: https://www.bhid.com